Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy V-Day! & Small Drug Store Haul

Hey Bellas,

Hope your V-day was lovely, and that all is well in your world. I started off the day, as I do most Sundays, hitting my local Drug Stores (Rite Aid, CVS, Freds, & Walgreens) armed with my brand new sales fliers from the Sunday paper, and my debit card. My dad alerted me about a year ago about all of the BOGO's, and 50% off sales that drug stores have on Sundays. I've been hooked ever since! Also, I like how quiet and peaceful the stores are at 8AM. Just me, (and sometimes my father) and the workers stocking the shelves. My dad stocking up on toothpaste, dryer sheets, and air freshener (don't ask me why......LOL....he loves a bargain!), and me stocking up on conditioner, eyeshadow, and boxes of tissue for my perpetual runny nose! Today, CVS had a great sale on cheapie conditioner and also a 72 color eyeshadow palette. I've never tried the Freesia version of V05, since they were $0.77 each I bought 4 of them, and the eyeshadow palette was $4.99.
  

Also, Rite Aid had an awesome sale. 40% off ALL Wet N Wild Cosmetics! Who knew that Wet N Wild had started making quality products?!? Not me! I always thought of Wet N Wild as the cheap brand that made that God awful cherry red, hooker lipstick! Lord knows I hate red lipstick!! But I digress.......long story short, Wet N Wild has started producing quality products for the same inexpensive price. I took advantage of the 40% off sale. I got a Intense Mascara in Very Black ($2.99), an eyeshadow palette in Sand Castle ($2.99), a Brow Kit in Brown ($2.39), and a blush ($1.79)

I haven't used any of the products yet. However, if anyone would like a review of one or more of these products, just let me know. Oh, I'll have an Ulta Haul sometime this week. My local Ulta has just started carrying NYX cosmetics, so you know I'll have some goodies to review!

No comments: