Thursday, January 7, 2010

Makeup Haul- Dollar Store Edition!

Hello Bellas,

If you're looking for some inexpensive makeup, that will allow you to experiment with color without breaking the bank, this post is for you! This week I went to almost every Family Dollar, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Freds, Big Lots, drug store, and beauty supply store within a 30 mile radius.I was on the look-out for ELF and LA Colors products. And this is what I found:


(BTW- As you can see, I don't know how to set the date on my camera! LOL)



Eyeshadows Up-Close


Lip Gloss Up-Close

***Haul Details***

Face Stuff:
-Cover Girl Queen Collection Pressed Powder in "Brown Bronze 2"
-Maybelline Dream Mouse Bronzer in "Dark"
-L.A. Colors Mystic Foundation Concealer Stick in "Warm Beige"
-L.A. Colors Blush in "Toast"
-L.A. Colors Trio with Blush, LipGloss, and Shimmer

L.A. Colors Eyeshadow Palettes:
-Tease
-Darling
-Wine and Roses
-Truffles
-Eye Candy
-Cool Girl

E.L.F. Lip Gloss:
-Honey Do (2 of those)
-Groovy Grape Swirl
-Juiced Berry
-Pink Kiss
-Watermelon
-Fuchsia Swirl
-Angel

OTHER STUFF:
-N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in # 548
-E.L.F. Smoky Eye Series Kit
-Cuticle Nippers
-3 Piece Cotton Swab Set
-Two sets of Kiss Nails
-2 L.A. Colors Eyeliner in Brown
-2 L.A. Colors Eyeliner in Black
-Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eyelashes
-E.L.F. Dramatic Lash Kit
-E.L.F. Eyelash Curlers
-Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer


If you have any questions about my haul, or if you would like me to review one of the products listed above, just let me know in the comments section. So far, of the products that I've used, I like them a lot! But it's gonna take me a while to try them all! By the way, the entire haul came in under $50!! Discount Stores Rock!

How about you? When was the last time you raided the Dollar Store?

2 comments:

Rosh said...

Please review the lip glosses! I am interested to know which glosses: last long (eating, throughout the day), actually moisturize lips (northwest Louisiana/northwest Arkansas are COLD at this time of the year), and last but not least which glosses leave that annoying white residue along the inner line of your lip? That product build up is SO annoying! Thanks!

SouthernBella said...

@Bad}Me{Good- I've gotten a few requests for the lip glosses, so look for a review on those soon. I'm still testing them out. Also, I'm in North Louisiana also, and these low temperatures are B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!