Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hairsisters.com Review & WIG HAUL!!!

Happy New Year, Bellas!

2010 is here, and I started it off by receiving the four half-wigs I ordered from Hairsisters.com's After Christmas sale. Each half wig was $14.36 (I believe.) I ordered the wigs on 12/26/09 (Saturday) and received them this morning, 1/2/10 (Saturday). Even though there was a holiday in between (New Year's Day), it still only took a week for my order to arrive! On top of that, my order was complete and correct. I couldn't be more pleased! 

MY ADVICE--> If you are thinking about ordering from Hairsisters.com, I STRONGLY advise you to call them regularly! Call to make sure your items are in stock, call to make sure your order has shipped with the correct items in the box, call to get your tracking number, CALL, CALL, CALL! Hairsisters has a reputation for having bad customer service, losing orders, and taking FORVER to ship, so since this was my first time ordering from them, I took no chances with this order. I called constantly, and it paid off! Their prices are great, but you have to stay on top of your order.

Now, on to my haul....Here are the demo pics and the unit names:

OUTRE QUICK WEAVE SYNTHETIC HALF WIG YASMINE (color 2)





OUTRE QUICK WEAVE SYNTHETIC HALF WIG TAMMY (color 2)



SENSATIONNEL INSTANT WEAVE SYNTHETIC HALF WIG HZ-7055 (color 2)



SENSATIONNEL INSTANT WEAVE SYNTHETIC HALF WIG HZ-7047 (color 2)

I will be posting pictures and reviews of the half-wigs as I wear them, so keep on the look-out for those! I think I'm going to start off wearing Tammy next week.

Be Blessed Bellas, & Happy New Year!
-Southern Bella

2 comments:

Annette said...

Very good selection! These are on my wish list for 2010 too. I bought HZ-7047 and it was pretty but only lasted week cause I put the wrong product on it LOL

SouthernBella said...

Hi Annette!

I was told before I even bought the 7047, that she wasn't as full as the photo, and that she doesn't last long. I guess that's why I haven't worn her yet. I'm alternating between Tammy & Yasmine. I did however try on 7055, and she was HELLA long! So I cut her down a bit with a razor. I'll wear her next month.

Thanks for stopping by! :)