Sunday, December 6, 2009

"Girl, where have you been??"

Hey Bellas!


Thanks to everyone who emailed, wondering where I've been, and more importantly, where the two other product reviews are. LOL! Bellas, I have been under a stack of books for the last month, trying to get ready for Finals Week.  It's a Man Down, Code 10, Situation! (I say in my best Frankie voice.) Seriously, the library has become my second home.

The good news is, after my last Final (which is Friday), I have a month-long break! During this break I will be sleeping, celebrating my birthday (Dec 18th baby!), and cherishing Christmas with my family. Therefore, updates to the blog will be plentiful. I have some wig looks coming up, as well as the promised product reviews. So….please Bellas, bare with me. Real content is coming soon. LOL

**Taking Care of Business**
  • I’ve had to enable comment moderation because of spamming. So, there will be a delay when you comment on a post. Sorry about this hiccup. But please don’t let this deter you from commenting, I love reading what you have to say.
  • Also, a Big, Fat, “HEY GIRL," to our newest Bella, Kim, from KimmayTube. (Click, to go to her channel, you will find enlightenment and knowledge. Seriously, your hair will thank you, I promise!)
That is all ( I think…),

Until next time,
SouthernBella

3 comments:

Marci said...

No worries..lol..I am in school as well so I know how it is. :) I will keep checking to see new posts.

SouthernBella said...

Thanks Marci! You're a Doll! I hope you're enjoying the new posts.

-SouthernBella

Marci said...

Of course! Humorous, yet informative..lol