Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello World!

I am Southern Bella, and this is my first serious attempt at blogging.

I'm really excited to be able to share my opinions and views with others. At the moment, I am very interested in hair care and products. At the beginning of my hair journey I did like so many others, and quickly became a product junkie. After I try new products, I like to write about them so I can keep track of how I felt after using the product. After becoming a member at Hairlista Inc, (member name- Long & Relaxed), an awesome hair care community, I began posting product reviews. I really enjoyed writing them, and thankfully, people actually found them to be helpful. After writing many reviews I began thinking about having a place online to put them all, and also a place were I could post "non-hair" related things that I am interested in. Enter Blogger!

So here I am, and here I'll be. I'll still be posting on Hairlista because I love the ladies there, but from now on, this is my home.

Welcome!!

No comments: