Sunday, August 16, 2009

Appliance Review- Remington T-Studio Ceramic & Tourmaline Blow Dryer


Hello All!

After my old, crappy blow dryer died I began doing research for a new blow dryer that was under $50, and that had tourmaline and ceramic technology. The Remington T-Studio Dryer D-2012 was the dryer I chose. Seriously, it was the best decision I could have made! I bought it at Bed Bath & Beyond, the listed price was $39.99 but I had a coupon (of course) so I paid about $33 for it. The particular bundle that Bath & Body Works sells comes with a paddle brush and a concentrator nozzle instead of a diffuser, that didn't bother me though because I don't have much use for a diffuser.

This dryer isn't as heavy as some that I have used, but it's not exactly "feather-light" either. Thanks to the tourmaline, ionic, and ceramic technology my hair dried in about 50% of the time that it usually takes! That was enough for me to fall in love with it!! Also, because it dries my hair so fast, my arms didn't get tired at all!! The concentrator nozzle is great for blowing out my roots, using a tension-pulling method. Also, it has a cleanable lint trap. That feature was lost on me until I realized how much better a clean blow dryer works compared on an old blow dryer with a dirty-clogged lint trap that can't be cleaned.

Another thing that I like about this dryer is that it isn't very loud at all. It has 2 speeds and 3 different temperature settings as well as a cold shot. I use this dryer primarily on the medium heat setting on high speed. The handle is very comfortable to hold. Also, the dryer is pretty cute to look at, the light pink and grey colors appeal to my girly side. After I use the Remington T-Studio Dryer D-2012 my hair is soft and shiny! Not dried out at all. I LOVE this dryer!!!

So, if you are looking for a new blow dryer that has ceramic, tourmaline, and ionic features, and you don't want to fork over the $85+ for the T3, this is the blow dryer for you!!

-SouthernBella

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.